Wrinkles Removal Toronto
The wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and lips are commonly known as the telltale signs of aging. There are many factors that may contribute to the appearance of wrinkles:
- The natural aging process causes the skin's connective fibers to break down. The skin gradually becomes thinner and rougher. Due to repeated movement of the underlying muscles, wrinkles form in the upper layers of skin.
- Sunlight promotes wrinkles by penetrating through the surface of skin and damaging the underlying connective fibers.
- Smoking contributes to aging and wrinkling by constricting the blood vessels and lowering the skin's ability to receive oxygen and nutrients.
- Other environmental factors such as pollution, tanning and wind can also be responsible for the development of wrinkles.
- People with lighter skin types are more frequently found with wrinkles, and at an earlier age.
Botox® Injection has become one of the most popular methods for wrinkles removal. Botox® Injection works by relaxing the wrinkle-causing muscles under the skin. The positive effects of the procedure last several months*.
Dermal Filler Injection is another popular treatment that uses hyaluronic acid to dramatically lessen the appearance of folds and wrinkles around the mouth. Dermal fillers work as collagen replacements, when injected into the dermis, they plump up the skin to reveal a smoother and fresher looking*.
Introduced in the 80's, the laser resurfacing has become one of the most effective treatments for wrinkles removal. Early laser wrinkle removals were often performed with a CO2 ablative laser, usually associated with downtime and side effects. Now a latest technology, fractional laser resurfacing, has become the new gold-standard for laser wrinkle removal*.
Fractional lasers are effective because they treat wrinkles by targeting the root causes. They use an array of hundreds of microbeams to generate narrow, deep columns of coagulation in both epidermis and dermis, which triggers the body's natural healing response, fosters new tissue to develop, plumps up the skin, and smoothes out wrinkles. The procedure is safe and painless, with only minimal redness, allowing the patients to return to their daily activities immediately. Drastic improvement may require 2-4 procedures*.
At Q Esthetics Laser Clinic, we use Palomar fractional laser to treat superfacial and moderate wrinkles, and use Botox® and dermal filler injections to treat deep wrinkles. Some anti wrinkle creams are also recommended to speed up the improvement. Please call one of our three convenient clinics and schedule a complimentary consultation today to find out how we can assist you*.
Wrinkles Removal Related Articles
Laser Wrinkle Removal Before After Pictures*
Before Pictures After Pictures
Laser Wrinkle Removal Before After Pictures* From Q Esthetics
Here at Q Esthetics Laser Clinic we perform thousands of wrinkle removal treatments each year. If you have any questions or are considering a wrinkle removal procedure at Q Esthetics, please call one of our three convenient clinics today and book your complimentary consultation to find out how we can assist you. Our experienced medical staff will carefully assess your condition to ensure the right option is carried out for your specific needs*.
Back to Laser Wrinkles Removal Toronto page.