Non-surgical Facelift Treatment
The non-surgical facelift with LumiLift® function is a complete rejuvenating procedure designed to restore your facial features to their previous youthful appearance*. The non-surgical facelift maximizes the synergy that occurs when photobiostimulation, impulse micro-currents and ultrasound waves are applied consecutively in the same treatment session. Layering multiple technologies within one treatment session provides advanced lifting solutions to fight the aging process at the Epidermal, Dermal and Muscle levels*.
Each facelift treatment includes 3 important phases:
- Phase 1 - Drainage: It is a warm-up phase as it increases blood flow, enhances skin oxygenation and stimulates lymphatic drainage to evacuate waste.
- Phase 2 - Lifting: It increases collagen production and tightens the facial contour.
- Phase 3 - Smoothing: Cellular massage and sonophoresis for product penetration. It involves the use of the Kineson function and an ultrasound gel with antioxidants and nutrients that is appropriate for penetration.
During Phase 1 and phase 2, the two lifting electrodes are activated. Each electrode has 40 powerful red LEDs at 640 nm. At the same time, Impulse Micro-Currents are transmitted through the electrode prongs, lifting muscles and tightening the facial contour*.
The state-of-the-art LumiLift® electrodes can work on both sides of the face simultaneously. The combination of photo-energy and impulse micro-currents they deliver allows for more efficient results for face-lifting and rejuvenation*.
During Phase 3, the last part of the facelift, a transducer is used to infuse the Kineson gel anti-oxidants into the skin. This phase of treatment uses very slow movements to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles*.
Soli-Tone 2500's ultrasonic energy produces three million vibrations per seconds, delivering a micro-cellular massage that stimulates cell renewal in both skin and muscle tissue, thereby increasing their elasticity*.
At Q Esthetics Laser Clinic, in order to maximize photons and current absorption, we start the facelift treatment with a thorough rinse, removing impurities and any traces of makeup followed by a light exfoliating treatment or microdermabrasion procedure to slough away dead skin cells which both brightens the complexion and ensures maximum treatment efficacy*.
Photos* Courtesy of Silhouet-Tone
To learn more about nonsurgical facelift treatment at Q Esthetics Laser Clinic and what we can do for your specific conditions, please call one of our convenient clinics now.
Facelift Related Articles
Non-surgical Facelift Before and After Pictures*
Sagging face? Not any more. Get a smoother and younger facial contour sooner than you think*!
Photos* Courtesy of Silhouet-Tone.
LumiLift® Facelift FAQ
Each Lumilift treatment lasts 30 minutes (40 minutes if combined with microdermabrasion).
Lumilift facelift treatment is safe, comfortable and non-invasive*.
To obtain long-lasting results, a series of corrective treatments are recommended. To completely rejuvenate the epidermis, dermis and muscle tissue, a series of 8 to 12 treatments is needed on average. Treatments should be performed at the rate of one or two per week.
LumiLift® facelift should not be performed on clients with the following conditions:
- Metallic inserts on the treatment site
- Insulin dependent diabetes
- Photo-immune disorders such as lupus erythematosus & porphyria
- Sensitivity to light
- Photo-sensitive drugs: Accutane use within 3 months of treatment
In addition to face lifting, Lumilift® treatment can also be performed for neck lifting, eye lifting, chest lifting and hand rejuvenation.
What should I do during the facelift treatments?
During the course of lifting treatments, the use of age-delaying products by the client at home will help achieve and maintain better, longer-lasting results. Facelifting works from the inside out and products will improve the appearance of the skin from the outside in*.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
- Avoid free radical inducing factors such as tobacco and sun bathing
- Use age-delaying products morning and night
- To avoid UV damage, always use sunscreen